Check out these affordable and practical and super easy makeover tips you can try at home. Add these to your normal routine and feel better with flawless skin and gorgeous hair. Give yourself a makeover to live it up.
7 Easy Makeover Tips
1. Wearing the right fit of shape wear can make you lose up to a dress size. What’s important is you choose the right fit that shapes you up and is comfortable to wear.
2. Got a important outing? Lather on some hydrating face mask for 15-20 minutes (or as per the product’s instructions) and then get ready. It will refresh your entire look.
3. Change your hairstyle by parting your hair in the opposite direction to the natural parting of your hair. It can add more bounce to your hair.
4. Want instant glow on your face? Use warm water to give your face a good scrub. And then at the end, use ice cold water to rinse off.
5. A great way to repair frizzy hair is using organic cold-pressed virgin coconut oil in your hair. If you have a oily scalp, just apply oil to the lengths of the hair to its ends. Best is when you sleep with the oil on. Shampoo it in the morning.
6. For super sexy long legs, use tinted moisturizer on your legs. As an added benefit, try hydrating formulas to take extra care of your skin.
7. Want perfect makeup? Try to moisten up your cosmetics before application. Wet the eyeshadow, mascara, etc. to get perfect application.
Makeover is a great way to experiment with your looks, do away with the boring, and just cheer yourself up. Try these 7 easy makeover tips sometime to get a new look – whether you keep it or not is up to you.
Love what you just read? Drop us a line in the Comments section below with your feedback – good or bad. If you have a question, or would like Ankitaa to blog about something in particular, try using the Contact Us page, or email here.